Membership and Structure
The MD-HAN is a volunteer member collaborative. The MD-HAN is guided by the leadership of Six Steering Committee members and four Ad Hoc members.
The MD-HAN is composed of representatives from organizations that provide direct and indirect health related services to the uninsured and underinsured, these include community health centers, federally qualified health centers (FQHCs), nonprofit community based organizations (CBOs), the MDCHD, universities, and hospitals.
- Ability to leverage resources for optimal impact
- Availability of networking opportunities
- Inclusion in collaborative funding applications
- Sharing of best practices to promote program enhancement
- Resource development that promotes efficiencies
- Dissemination of available trainings
- Inclusion in countywide advocacy efforts
- Informative quarterly newsletters
- Inclusion in partner listing
- Participation in quarterly meetings
- Notification of grant funding and other resources