World AIDS Day is held on the 1st December each year and is an opportunity for people worldwide to unite in the fight against HIV. The Health Council of South Florida joins the world in showing their support for people living with HIV and to commemorate people who have died. World AIDS Day was the first ever global health day, held for the first time in 1988.
Need Health Insurance Assistance? Our friendly team of HCSF Certified Navigators will be providing enrollment assistance at several World Aids Day Events on December 1st! For more information and to schedule an appointment, please click here or contact 786-708-0836 or Text "ACA HELP" to 41411.
* TestMiami.org: World Aids Day Community Events Listing
* Miami-Dade AIDS Partnership: Website
* Miami-Dade Matters: AIDS Incidence Rate
* Miami-Dade Matters: HIV Incidence Rate
* Miami-Dade Matters HIV/AIDS Resources
* Florida Department of Health in Miami-Dade County: National AIDS/HIV Strategy
* Care Resource: Website
* Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC): HIV/AIDS Fact Sheet Resources
* Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC): World Aids Day 2016